Monday, October 23, 2006

FAC UT VIVAS

I wrote this poem as my erotic piece read in the last Bohemain Fridays at the Rainbow Project. Since the event was held vis-a-vis an exhibit of sexy male photographs by Dominique James, the reading writers were asked (in the guise of a requirement) to read erotic poems or essays.

You stand by the window
Light slapping your bulges
Devoid of decency
I like what I see.

You stare at me
A brooding eye
Sharp double edged dagger
Piercing my soul with desire.
... you are horny.

In return, I'm happy to be here.
So happy, I'm swollen stiff
...down there.

I wish, like Christian Amanpour,
I'd be dodging bullets in Iraq for CNN.
But I'd rather be here with you
....licking your nipplse.

I see myself gorging
Tons of sushi in Saisaki.
But I rather be here
naked
in bed
...you sitting on my face.

I longed to fly over the Pyrenesse
And be awed by nature.
But I am here happier
Swallowing your tongue.

Oh how I'd be now cruising the Carribean
But I'm content, damn you...
my face is stock between your legs.

In your nakedness I see
A Roman centurion
Stripped of armor
Glistening with sweat
Splattered with barbarian blood
Oozing with verility
... I'm wet.
Prompting me to talk dirty in Latin

Fac ut vivas!
Fac ut vivas!

Sounds toilet and nasty.
But what I'm really saying is

Get a life!

No comments: