Friday, August 04, 2006

Helloo, World!


Welcome to my warped world of funny and intelligent friends, dubious characters, and otherworldly anecdotes. Discover how shame, pains, laughter and embarrassment shaped an unassuming life into something we could all laugh at and, at the same time, learn from. The lessons here may not be agreeable to some. But for whatever it takes, one would still discover some seemingly congruent instances, stupid or wise, between your experiences and mine.

Follow my misadventures as I paint my life with real characters I name in fancy. I name them according to how they made their impression on me and to the rest of this world. Because these people are not just characters. Because these people are personalities. Some of them you may get familiarized in pictures, some you might simply come across in words. Whoever and whatever they may have become in my life, and in your reading as well, I assure you, these are not matters of fiction.

Come, follow my story.

No comments: